HEADHUNTERS NI LTD SEEKING SELF EMPLOYED INDIVIDUALS
On behalf of our Client McCune Management Services, we are Searching for a Self-employed individuals is looking to be part of a dynamic team for the following positions:
PHYSICAL SECURITY PROGRAM MANAGER DATA ANALYST
Job descriptions and info on how to apply is below
PHYSICAL SECURITY PROGRAM MANAGER
MCMS are on the lookout for an experienced Physical Security Program Manager to Manage Projects within the EMEA region, with a proven record within the Physical Security installation industry, who has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
● Knowledge and experience of CCTV system specification
● Experience of access control system specification
● Knowledge and experience of door lock specification
● Experience in undertaking security threat and risk assessment and security site surveys.
● Experience in designing and specifying HVM schemes.
● Working knowledge of blast effects and blast and ballistic mitigation.
● Experience in security design integration and assurance of installed security measures.
● Understanding of Building Fire Strategies
● Vast experience in managing the design and installation of regional physical security systems.
● Experience as a physical security program manager for large, complex installations.
● Excellent communication skills and a proven track record demonstrating the ability to facilitate efficient communication across all levels of a project to ensure consistency in reaching the project's goal.
● Work well under pressure
● Direct, define and coordinate project issues.
● Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
● Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
● Act as an internal quality control check for the project
● Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
● Handle highly confidential and sensitive information. They will demonstrate excellent judgment , discretion and diplomacy in completing tasks assigned to them.
Job Type: Full-time, Self employed contractor.
Salary: 45-50k per annum, subject to terms.
MCMS are on the lookout for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will work within our analytic team to provide support to our stakeholders by processing and reporting on the data. Assisting in forecasting and tracking to support the growth and development of the business.
It is the role of the Data Analyst to collect, process and analyse data relating to various business functions so that the decision makers can make more informed decisions. The data analyst will need to process strong analytical skills with the capacity to work with vast amounts of data. Preparing reports and presenting to the client.
- Excellent understanding and ability to use Microsoft excel.
- Strong attention to detail when working with data, ability to interpret and report on data presented to identify trends and convert findings to more efficient processes within the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that assist in the presentation of findings to the business stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of data sources
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge and experiencing using the Smartsheet platform
- Knowledge and experience using G Suite
- A background in the financial services industry in a similar role.
- A Degree in mathematics, data science or data analytics is desirable but not essential.
● Self employed
● £41 – 46K PER ANNUM
MCMS are on the lookout for an experienced Electronic Security Design Engineer to join our team. We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer or Design Engineer who can assist with the estimation and design of security systems. The role will focus on the conceptual and detailed design of complex and often sophisticated security systems, including but not limited to the following: access control and CCTV. A knowledge and understanding of counter terrorism and Hostile Vehicle Mitigation is required in order to fulfil your role.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working within the Electronic Security Industry. Extensive experience in the design and implementation of security projects from conceptual design to the implementation and completion of projects is preferred. You will work within our design team overseeing and assisting project engineers and driving development.
- Previous experience as a design engineer.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Physical Security installations.
- A high level of competence in IT Software skills
- Strong communication, analytic and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of British and European Standards in electronic security, CCTV surveillance and GDPR.
- Experience in the Threat Analysis Process
- An understanding of building fire strategies
- Project management skills
- Supervisory management experience
- A technical degree or relevant technology related BTEC diploma is desirable.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Visio design software, CCTV storage and bandwidth calculators
- The desire to work in an environment of rapid change and continual learning.
Job Type: Full-time, Self employed contractor.
Salary:40-45K Per Annum
MCMS is a fast-growing Belfast based technical security company currently growing within the global online platform.
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious individual to join our team as Administrative Support reporting to the senior management team. This role would suit an individual with strong organisational and communication skills who wants to develop their career by contributing to the expansion of an already successful business.
Key Tasks and Duties
● Engaging with colleagues and third-party companies to distribute incoming communications through the client’s online platforms Smartsheets and Plangrid
● Providing administrative support to relationship managers, including sourcing and distribution of various reports / alerts to relevant team members across the department
● Delivering elevated levels of professionalism and a strong customer conduct culture
● always Adhering to compliance and regulatory standards
● Maintaining and updating internal database making sure it is kept accurate and up to date
● General admin duties
● Supporting management
● Daily use of G Suite and other platforms Smartsheets and Plangrid (training will be provided)
● Maintaining deadlines
● Administrative experience and a robust knowledge of GSuite applications is an essential requirement for this role.
● As part of the selection process, the successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the professional and technical competencies
● Hardworking with a strong work ethic
● Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with colleagues
● Strong communicator
● Friendly and approachable and a proactive attitude
● Flexible and willingness to support colleagues
● Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your workload
● Previous experience in a similar role
● Self employed
● £12 Per Hour @ 40 hours per week.
If you are interest in any of the positions please email us at: